Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meh...

I heard that "meh" was actually in the dictionary. Yep, right on the radio it said it was true! How can I possibly doubt? I just saw a guy who looked like Ashton Kutcher (sp?). IN THE UVU LIBRARY! It must be him. Who knew he liked the library so much? Not a lot is happening. Megan got mad at me for not being very updateful. Rude her for not even HAVING a blog. Yeah, that's what I thought! Well, I had a great time in Rachels class yesterday. It was so fun! I'm sure that perhaps I was a little annoying, but I asked a lot of questions about the Interpreting test. I was nervous before, but now I'm actually really exciting. I'm sure it will be kindof tricky, but I'm sure it will be fun too! My family is coming down in March. How fun! I like them, that family of mine. They're good people. I wish I had some chocolate with carmel right now. That would be tasty. Nathan had an intermural basketball game yesterday. He's in a team with someone that served his mission with him. I guess they won by like 30 points (yes, I wasn't there. Class you know.) Yay him. What a studly man! : ) Opps, institute now! Later!

No comments: