Friday, February 13, 2009

Hopefully

Ok, the day has finally come................I went to the ob/gyn to get some new birthcontrol! HOORAY!!! I've been getting headaches for the past month and a half or so. It's been terrible, horrible, no good, very bad! So I got this new stuff called Loestrin 24 Fe. Yep. It sounds like Low Estrin (or in my head, Estrogen). That should be better since the patch has more dosage at a time. I know you all have always wanted to know, but we're hoping that things get better. (yes, "we". Nathan will appreciate it when I want to do other things besides sleep or lay around...) Funny story of the other day... So I was telling Nathan of the things I wanted to do during the day. "I want to finish my test and homework, I want to clean the apartment, and look hot." All of a sudden he starts saying how he was going to clean my car for valentines day (man, I can't wait! What a great present!!!!!) and I was so confused! Well, It seems that he thought I said I was going to clean the apartment and "le car". HA HA HA. Man! At least I got a little bit of secret out of him! : ) yay me! I sure do love that husband of mine.

No comments: