Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ok, Ok.

I know. I'm a slacker. Things happen and I just let them pass by without sharing with the whole world. Boo me. SOOOOO, things i've done recently:

1. Went to Iowa as my graduation present. While there I went to a quilt retreat with my mom and sisters. I was sad that my grandma couldn't make it this year. Maybe next year?



2. My mother in law and brother in law (recently got back from his mission in Samoa) came to visit. It was great fun. We played games. We ate food (especially Sakura. Japanese steak houses are my favorite of all Japanese houses.) They went to a whole day of graduation boringness. All around good time.



3. I graduated. Now I officially have a Bachelor of Arts from Utah Valley University in Deaf Studies. Plans for the future? Get certified and work, making big bucks to put my husband through the next year of school so he can get a job. : )






4. I got a second part time job at the place that I worked at last year. Good times. (hurry Nathan! Are you done with school yet???)

5. We planted our garden!!!!! HOORAY!!!!! We planted tomatoes (that died since we planted them to early and didn't cover them... New and improved ones will be planted soon.), broccoli, peas, corn, pumpkins, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, cantaloupe, and watermelon. Hopefully they will all grow and we will be gardeners!

Whelp, that's about it for now. We'll let you know if anything new and/or exciting happens to us.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Yay this makes me happy. I do like that I didn't hear your name during the video, but I did hear Nathan tell a guy to move. Love it. Hooray!

jhjonze said...

You graduated? Congrats! That is fabulous!