Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our Garden, Take 2

As I was talking to my mom about my cool cake from previous post, she complained how I haven't put up any updated pictures of our garden... So I went out and weeded. : ) And then took some pictures so that you can see the things that are growing!

This is my blister that I got after working for 2 hours...

Watermelon:



Cantaloupe:



Pumpkin:




Corn:


Peas:


Tomatoes:


Squash:

Yellow Squash:


Zucchini:

and Cucumber:


Some of our plants didn't grow so well, so I gave them some food and hope that they decide to grow sometime soon!!!

2 comments:

Donna Jo said...

bravo!

Momma Salt said...

Your garden looked a lot better than many of the things I tried to grow here in Texas.

I think those little plants just need to get warm and they will take off.

Proud of you!