Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alana lately

Well, she's 4 MONTHS now!!! And such a cutie! : ) We had her 4 month appointment today. She is now 14lbs and 3 oz. That means she is almost twice her birth weight. She didn't enjoy her shots very much, but she got over it. And tonight we tried rice cereal for the first time! You'll see how it went below : )




We had a good fourth of July. I made Alana an outfit and her hair bow so we took family pictures!
Here is her crabby picture:
Some shoes I made:
Alana in a cute outfit from my grandma:
Here she is ALMOST rolling over. She's getting closer everyday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat! Alana is so cute and I love the outfit you made her you crafy lady!

Shelbert said...

I am really sad I did not get to see you guys or Alana before you moved. Look at how much I am missing: cute family with cute baby clothes on cute baby. I miss you guys!

Momma Salt said...

Can't wait to see the dress that matches the shoes.