Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good News Minute

I loved having good news minute in Relief Society. Unfortunately my ward doesn't do that so much (what can you say for the Nearly Dead and the Newly Wed???) Anyways.... I just wanted to share a brief little bit of good news... We're having a BABY!!!! HOORAY! I had my 11 weeks and 2 days appointment and was able to hear the heartbeat. What a sigh of relief! We've been waiting until we heard it to officially spread the news on the web : ) Nathan said that the heartbeat sounded like a boy... whatever that means. : ) My sisters are convinced it's a girl. Nathan and I would love a boy (or a girl, but we want a boy first!) I'm thinking about making a baby blog, because I'm cool like that, so that those of you who don't want to hear about my expanding waistline can not hear about it. But for those of you who LOVE to hear about it (like me!) you can just pop on over there! I'll let you know when it's up and running. The 22nd of March is the due date. Hooray for babies!

6 comments:

Emily Gleave said...

CONGRATS NATALIE!!! Your gonna love being a mommy:))) I sure do!!!

jhjonze said...

Yay for you! My dad mentioned something a while back, but then I was confused and thought maybe I was wrong. Yep, I'm insane. But congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.

rebecca said...

i am so happy for you! you are going to be such a great mom!

Steph said...

BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Yay, that is so exciting! We heard the heartbeat on graduation day - the perfect gift! It's so exciting to hear that heartbeat and know you've got a real baby in there. Do a baby blog, for sure!!!! Yay yay yay

Sharlee said...

YAY!!! I'm glad it's blog official :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats Nat! That is so dang exciting! Yay!